Support the work of Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation.
With your help, our artists’ district can continue becoming a dense, diverse and walkable community, building a more vibrant urban community in downtown Phoenix!
– Vacant Lot Activation Programs to beautify our area
– First and Third Friday growing art scene
– Mural Matching Programs and artist support
– Merchants Association and strengthening our local businesses
– Community driven initiatives on Teddy’s To Do List
– Creative Placemaking initiatives, such as container galleries, to exhibit what is possible in the area
– Annual Events like Chile Pepper Festival, Pie Social, and more!
Roosevelt Row is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
BE PART OF THE CONTINUING STORY
Interns, volunteers and staff play a crucial role in bringing our programs, events and community-driven initiatives to life by living out Roosevelt Row’s mission of creating a dense, diverse and walkable downtown community.
Be part of a legacy of passionate interns and apply for an internship! Internships are available every semester for talented individuals who want to be involved with this nationally recognized artists’ district.
SPRING 2019 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Merchants Association Internship
Events & Volunteer Internship
Interested? Email your resume and internship requirements (if applicable) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.