SUPPORT the work of Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation
With your help, our artists’ district can continue becoming a dense, diverse and walkable community, building a more vibrant urban community in downtown Phoenix!
- Vacant Lot Activation Programs to beautify our area
- First and Third Friday growing art scene
- Mural Matching Programs and artist support
- Merchants Association and strengthening our local businesses
- Community driven initiatives on Teddy’s To Do List
- Creative Placemaking initiatives, such as container galleries, to exhibit what is possible in the area
- Annual Events like Chile Pepper Festival, Pie Social, Harvest Festival, and more!
These are just a few examples of what your donations help fund. All donations go to continuing community-driven initiatives to create a vibrant downtown!
$20 – Gives art supplies (and smiles) to kids at our monthly and annual Roosevelt Row events
$50 – Funds paint supplies for beautifying a container gallery, a mural wall or an alleyway
$100 – Cleans and maintains our popular First Fridays A.R.T.S. Market lot for a month
$250 – Plants a shade tree in the downtown Roosevelt Row area
$500 – Activates an artist project in our neighborhood
$1000 – Provides light for events on a vacant lot for an entire year
$5000 – Funds one shipping container for a creative incubator project
Click below to make a contribution on-line today!